Friday, October 29, 2021

Join me for a special Twitch only show tonight at 6pm EST!

Hello all, at the suggestion of a friend, I have signed up with Twitch! Now I am not a gamer by any means. Rather I am an old time radio show host and there look to be a few there. I did a test broadcast today and found out, to my great disappointment, that Twitch censors and blacks out portions of my broadcast due to supposed copyright infringement by a third party. Sheesh, you can't get away from that anywhere! I believe they silenced out some or all of my "Big John's Old Time Jukebox" segment. I guess I'll have that problem with the Thursday shows. I still am not sure if they silence it out "as I am casting" or do they just silence out the subsequent recording? If it's only the subsequent recording then that will work out ok as I always run a recording of my shows as an archive copy with Adobe Audition. Still it perturbs me greatly! I am not out to rip anyone off here, I just like presenting a variety of nostalgic songs to my listeners. I winder if they will silence out any old time radio shows? Anyways, my regular YUSA show times are on the schedule there at Twitch now and I added one for tonight at 6pm EST. This show will only be on Twitch tonight and I'm doing it as a run through to see if Twitch will work for me and my show. We know it has issues with the Jukebox 🙁 Go to: http://www.twitch.com/glowingdial62. Please follow me there if you would 🙂 Big John

No comments:

Post a Comment