Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The Glowing Dial Live with Big John and Company EXTRA Show # 025 today at 3pm EST!

 

The Glowing Dial Live with Big John and Company is back with another EXTRA! It's a big, long show today, 7-1/2 hours! Wow, what a shift! Buuuut, I Love it! Join me for some new Celestial Navigation stories, 3 in a row from Jack Benny as he is visited by the I.R.S. plus some radio station anniversary shows, a couple of shows that aired on August 11 and a few other historical programs. That is, if we have time for them all. I'll take your show requests too at 248-439-0147! I might even come up with a trivia question, we'll see. Show is from 3pm to 10:30pm EST on Yesterday USA Radio. Listening link is: http://streaming.radio.co/sf5708c004/listen . We'll also be simulcasting on Radio Free Fandom over at Discord.com. You can join me in the chat room there by going to this link: https://tinyurl.com/RadioFreeFandom . See you on the radio! Big John Matthews.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment