Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Big John to be Live on YUSA several times in the next few weeks!



Happy Holidays to you all!

Aside from my usual Saturday Night Live Show on Yesterday USA Radio, I will also be on the station Live at several other times in the next few weeks starting this Friday! The schedule will be below. I hope you can listen in and perhaps even call in and chat with me or request an old time radio show or Holiday song. Yes, I will be playing some Holiday music as well as old time radio.

I'll be in the Yesterday USA Members Only chat room too during most of these broadcasts! If you're not a supporting member of YUSA, then why not? YUSA needs your donations to keep on keepin' on. Simply go to http://www.yesterdayusa.com and click on the big "Donate Now" icon at the top of the page. It's as easy as that. The Glowing Dial also is in need of donations as we are buying equipment to better take phone calls on the Live shows. Go to http://www.glowingdial.com and click on the PayPal Donate icon at the bottom of the menu on page left.

I'll be taking phone calls on most shows. The exceptions are my Saturday Live show on 12/21/19. That one is pre-recorded. Also the two broadcasts on December 25 will be automated. Call me at any other listed times at 248-270-7780.

We are calling these "Glowing Dial Live Holiday Extras".

Friday, December 20 - 3pm to 10:30pm

Sunday, December 22 - 3pm to 10:30pm

Monday, December 23 - 3pm to 10:30pm

Tuesday, December 24 - t.b.a.

Wednesday, December 25 - 4am to 4pm (I'll just be playing Dennis Daily's 12 hour music marathon)

Wednesday, December 25 - 4pm to 10:30pm (I'll just be playing the complete "Cinnamon Bear" story)

Thursday, December 26 - 3pm to 10:30pm

Friday December 27 - 3pm to 10:30pm (My first shift of our YUSA Holiday marathon)

Saturday, December 28 - 4am to 10am (My second shift of our YUSA Holiday marathon)

Sunday, December 29 - 3pm to 10:30pm

Monday, December 30 - t.b.a.

Tuesday, December 31 - 3pm to 10:30pm
(I'll also pop into Walden's Live show towards Midnight EST to ring in the New Year)

Wednesday, January 1, 2020 - 3pm to 10:30pm

Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 3pm to 10:30pm

Friday, January 3, 2020 - t.b.a.

Note: I should be on both the Red and the Blue streams at Yesterday USA for these shows.

Hope to hear from you and please listen when you can!

Big John Matthews
The Glowing Dial Live with Big John and Company

No comments:

Post a Comment