Wednesday, July 3, 2019

YUSA founder Bill Bragg has passed.

I have just learned that my good friend and Yesterday USA founder Bill Bragg has died. I am drained. I posted the following in response to my friend Jerry Haendiges' post.

I am devastated to hear this. I had hoped to get down to Texas to see him and Kimmy but finances haven't allowed. Bill was a great guy and gave me a chance to live one of my dreams, to play otr on the radio. I am eternally grateful to him for that. We had 5 great years on YUSA. I will pass this info on to Steve too. My deepest condolences to Kimmy in this sad time. The next Glowing Dial episode we record will be dedicated to Bill. I have lost a great friend. So have we all. Thank you Bill and I hope you're in a better place now. Big bear hug to you my friend and a gentle one to Kimmy. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment