Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Glowing Dial LIVE adds Facebook LIVE feed!

Hello Glowing Dial LIVE listeners. I did some feeble testing tonight and I think we should be able to go LIVE with video on YouTube as well as Facebook simultaneously!

For YouTube, just go to http://www.glowingdial.com/live-show.html and click on the YouTube link below the Mixlr player. For Facebook LIVE, just click on Facebook on the page menu to the left. Once at our Facebook page, go to the menu, also on the left, and click Videos (you should see a LIVE icon there). Then the LIVE show should appear and start playing.

If you have any problems with the Facebook LIVE connection, please e-mail me and let me know. I'm no expert here but I'll try to help you all I can.

We're trying this for the first time so there may be some buggies to be worked out. Stay with us please.

Our usual Audio-only feed of the LIVE show will still be there.

See you on the air!
Big John Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment