Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Glowing Dial LIVE will be returning to the air!!!

Hello Listeners!

Just a note to say that I'm planning on bringing The Glowing Dial LIVE back! I'm now planning on September and I think it will be as before, the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month from 4-7pm EST.


Trying to line up my co-hosts now. Hope they all can participate, at least on a rotating basis. No point in doing the show alone.


We'll once again have the ability for you, the listener to phone in and Skype in to chat with us and instant request a show. I'm really hoping that, by keeping the show going, we'll eventually pick up a larger audience than the handful we had before and I mean a literal handful.


Hopefully that handful will all come back and bring friends along too. I'd really like to see the LIVE show grow. 


Check here and at The Glowing Dial Page, http://www.glowingdial.com for details and show times when I announce them shortly.

Big John Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment