Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Glowing Dial episode POD47 delays UPDATE

Hello listeners, so very sorry that episode POD47 still hasn't premiered. Should have been up Nov. 27. As mentioned before, I have been ill for at least 3 weeks. Several health problems that I really shouldn't go into here but they all hit more or less at once and have been very debilitating. Starting to come back to the land of the living and hope to have the show edited and posted sometime tomorrow (hopefully). I'll do my level best to make this happen and at least the show can air for 1 of its intended 3 weeks. It will always be in the Archives if you miss it on the remainder of its first run.

I am surprised that I got the Live show done on Nov. 27, that's was kind of in the middle of all this health fiasco. I hope to do another Live show this Sunday from 4 to 7pm Eastern time. I am not a praying man but I do ask you to send some positive healing energy my way. Who knows, maybe it will help.

Thanks, Big John Matthews
The Glowing Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment