Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Working on new places for show to be heard

I am working on expanding the number of places The Glowing Dial can be heard. I am currently uploading every episode to YouTube and that is going to take a while as I have to create an image for each episode that will show while the episode is playing there. I've started with the current episode, POD41 and am working backward. The url for my channel at YouTube should be https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi71p0RPWWn-9dUGLL4A3wA

I have also submitted The Glowing Dial to Google Play Music, which is now accepting podcasts. They are currently reviewing it and I hope to be able to announce that they have accepted it very soon. I'll post a link when and if we are accepted there.

Hey, Steve and I would love to hear from you all so please, drop us an e-mail and let us know how were doing.
 

Big John glowingdial@wowway.com
 

Steve surbie59@gmail.com

Thanks for listening and reading!
Big John Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment